Thank you for choosing Lendonwood Gardens. We hope you will enjoy the garden and treat it with special care. Lendonwood is a public garden, but it is maintained and funded solely by donations and volunteer labor. Following is our policy for special events in the garden.
Weddings and Large Groups
1. Calendar dates are reserved on a first-come, first-paid, first-served basis.
2. $450 Fee, plus $100 damage/date, both paid in advance holds date and 3-hour time block for garden wedding.
3. $550 Fee, plus $100 damage/date, both paid in advance, holds date and 3-hour time block for garden wedding if erecting a tent in the garden. Tents cannot be erected more than 4 hours prior to celebration in order to allow adequate sunlight to plantings. (Garden does not supply tent.)
4. $650 Fee, plus $100 damage/date, both paid in advance, holds date and 3-hour time block for garden wedding including use of the Japanese Pavilion.
5. $200 Fee, plus $100 damage/date deposit, both paid in advance, holds date and 3-hour time block for small wedding of fewer than 20 people, using the Japanese Pavilion only (price effective August 30, 2014).
6. Scheduling after 4 p.m. allows the most privacy, as the Gardens remain open to the public during the day.
7. Parties reserving the Garden are responsible for set-up and clean-up. Please leave the Gardens as clean as found. Damage/date will be returned if gardens are left in good shape.
8. It is requested that all food particles remaining from catered events be carefully bagged and removed from the garden as they attract animals and insects.
9. Veterans who are getting married receive a 15% discount.
10. Electricity is available throughout the grounds.
11. A Signed Rental Agreement, furnished for your signature at the time of event, must be on file.
The Japanese Pavilion is available, to members only, for small meetings of under 12 people, for not more than 2 hours, weekdays only, for a fee of $35. The pavilion may also be rented for birthday parties, memorial services, and wedding vow renewals for a 2 hour period for no more than 50 people and a $100 fee.
We look forward to having you and your guests enjoy the beauty of Lendonwood Gardens. For further information, please contact Lendonwood at 918-786-2938.